Hip ReplacementMany conditions such as osteoarthritis, previous injury, and childhood hip disorders can lead to limitation of activities and pain. Fortunately, hip replacement is an option with excellent long term results which can often allow you to return to your normal activities and decrease your pain.
Please refer to the links below for more information on these conditions and procedures for treating them.
- Total Hip Replacement from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Total Hip Replacement from the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement from Depuy
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement from Stryker
- Robotic Assisted Hip Replacement from Mako
- Robotic Total Hip Replacement from THINK Surgical